Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Colorful Blog

It's Not Always About Me (but most of the time it is) is a blog maintained by Yuuki (and among other blogs). It has a very warm and light theme when it comes tot he writing style of the author. The use of different text color make the site more personal and more funky too. With that, the site is not intimidating to its reader. It does not have the 'professional look' that will make any reader alien to the site. Any one who is new to the site will love the attitude and the very colorful mood around it.

And if you are also into blogging, you will appreciate the author's effort on changing the font color of her entries (the thing that I never liked when I blog.. to me font color changing is too tiring). And more than the effort, the font color matches the pink lay out of the website. I guess the author knows how to play color and I love it!

This is a blog review entry for Yuuki’s TwinBlogversary Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment